Meet the Angels
Vlab’s Meet the Angels is back!
Angel organizations connect entrepreneurs and investors. This exclusive, once-a-year-only event will provide you with an overview and the opportunity to get your questions answered by representatives
from our region’s most prominent angel groups.
Moderated by Rebecca Lovell, Adjunct Faculty at the University of Washington and TechStars Mentor, speakers from each company will present their organization and the services they provide, and explain how entrepreneurs work with them to achieve mutual success. As a panel, they will then address key early stage financing issues, and answer all of your questions:
- Barbara Prowant, Seraph Capital Forum
- Byron McCann, NW Energy Angels
- Cathi Hatch, ZINO Society
- Chris DeVore, Founders Co-op
- Dan Rosen, Alliance of Angels
- Gary Ritner, Puget Sound Venture Club
- John Sechrest, Seattle Angel Conference
- Nathan McDonald, Keiretsu Forum NW
- Tom Kadavy, WINGS
Light drinks and food will be served.
5:30 – 6:00 pm Networking
6:00 – 8:00 pm Open Mic Session
For partnership or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Fortunato Vega at email@example.com.
We are expecting a full house, so please register early to secure your spot!