Congratulations to our NW Startup DEMO – Fall 2010 winner LaserMotive, a developer of laser power beaming systems to transmit electricity without wires, for applications where wires are either cost-prohibitive or physically impractical!
Brought to you by our Sponsors
Join us#ff0000;"> at Northwest Startup DEMO – Fall 2010 to discover what could be the next big thing! Whether you’re an entrepreneur or someone who wants to get an early look at some of the latest and coolest products from our region, this is a must-attend event! Some of the Pacific Northwest's current hottest deals started with presentations at our previous Startup DEMO events.
#000000;">Here are the names of our six fall 2010 DEMO finalists:
- Mobisante – A provider of more affordable and accessible ultrasound imaging for healthcare professionals to practice better medicine and reduce costs. http://mobisante.com/default.aspx
- LaserMotive – A developer of laser power beaming systems to transmit electricity without wires, for applications where wires are either cost-prohibitive or physically impractical. http://lasermotive.com/
- Social Yantra – A smarter way for companies to monitor, analyze, and prioritize customer interactions on Facebook pages. www.socialyantra.com/
- EverSpeech – A provider of speech technology consulting and solutions that enable applications with speech recognition and speech synthesis technologies. www.everspeech.com/
- Spiral Genetics – A provider of a rapid, reliable cloud-based analysis platform and patent-pending genome analysis methods. http://www.spiralgenetics.com/about.html
- Lipp Sync Automotive – The developer of Throttlebox, a way to add engine sounds to silent hybrid or all-electric engines, fostering safety on the road. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIeDPrdkNvk
Come take advantage of this unprecedented opportunity to see our finalists demonstrate some of the best emerging products and services, and share how they created them. You will be able to interact with all presenters during the Q&A session. At the end of the event, our review panel consisting of VCs, Angels and the press will select this Fall’s winner.
Thank you to our partner organizations