Northwest Startup DEMO - Fall 2012
The names of our six DEMO finalists are in! Here are the start-ups that made the cut this fall and will be DEMO'ing their product / service on Wednesday, December 5 at One Union Square Boardroom:
- Corengi - built a clinical trial matching engine that enables patients to easily find trials for which they are eligible and to be connected with the researchers.
- Eidon - prevents concussions through a Kinetic Response Helmet that reacts to concussive level impacts by creating a very large resisting force capable of countering or redirecting the incoming force.
- Exo-Labs - offers iPhone/iPad software that can capture, annotate, and analyze images/video on-the-go, integrate mobile data (time, location, etc.), and instantly collaborate with others in real-time.
- Extended Results - will demo a solution that leverages your existing investments in business intelligence technologies, personalizes the information and then delivers it to the business user's desktop or favorite mobile device.
- Labels That Talk - created a 2D barcode named Soundpaper, which has all the capabilities of QR codes plus delivers data, audio, photos and more to your smartphone with no connectivity required.
- Talk to the Manager - allows businesses to get anonymous comments from customers by text message, and provides the ability to respond
Come discover what could be the next big tech thing! Whether you’re an entrepreneur or someone who wants to get an early look at some of the latest and coolest products from our region, this is a must-attend event! Some of the Pacific Northwest's hottest deals, including Swype, stepped on the scene with presentations at our previous NW Startup DEMO events.
Come take advantage of this unprecedented opportunity to see our six finalists demonstrate some of the best emerging products and services, and share how they created them. You will be able to interact with all presenters during the Q&A session. At the end of the event, our review panel consisting of VCs, angels and the media will select this fall’s winner.
We look forward to seeing you there!
5:30 – 6:00 pm Networking over snacks and drinks
6:00 – 8:00 pm NW Startup DEMO event
For partnership or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Fortunato Vega at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A special thank you to our partner organizations
Ticket price: $25