To VC or Not to VC? Growing and Financing Your Company Through Challenging Times
As a proven source of funding, it’s understandable that emerging companies often look first to venture capital firms to support their big ideas. Today, however, many start-ups are weighing the advantages and disadvantages of VC money and electing alternative financing routes.
When it comes to financing your company, one size does not fit all, so it’s important to explore all available options. On Wednesday, May 12th, please join our stellar line-up of presenters for a frank and lively discussion on financing alternatives:
- Chase Franklin, CEO, Daptiv (moderator)
- Jonathan Sposato, CEO, Picnik (company case study)
- Mark Ashida, Managing Director, OVP Venture Partners (expert panelist)
- David Berry, Partner, Flagship Ventures (expert panelist)
- Michael Butler, Chairman and CEO, Cascadia Capital (expert panelist)
Hear their stories from the trenches and have your questions answered. Refreshments will be served.
Sponsorship opportunities available
Should you be interested in partnering with the MIT Enterprise Forum of the Northwest for this event through our sponsorship program, please contact Fortunato Vega at (206) 336-1611.
For MIT Alumni, please register at the Alumni club site.