Angel organizations connect entrepreneurs and investors. This exclusive, once-a-year-only event will provide you with an overview and the opportunity to get your questions answered by representatives from the following angel groups:
- Yi-Jian Ngo, Managing Director, Alliance of Angels
- #000000;">Loren Lyon, #000000;">Chapter President, Bellevue / Eastside, Keiretsu Forum
- Lars Johansson, Co-Chairman, NW Energy Angels
- Gary Ritner, Founder & Manager, Puget Sound Venture Club
- Barbara Prowant, President, Seraph Capital Forum
- Mary Holmes, Chief Marketing Officer, ZINO Society
- Tom Kadavy, Board Member & Screening Committee Chair, WINGS
Rebecca Lovell, Chief Business Officer at GeekWire, will moderate this event.
Speakers from each company will present their organization and the services they provide, and explain how entrepreneurs work with them to achieve mutual success. As a panel, they will then address key early stage financing issues, and answer all of your questions. Light drinks and food will be served.
- 5:30 – 6:00 pm Networking
- 6:00 – 8:00 pm Open Mic Session
For partnership or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Fortunato Vega at email@example.com.